In order to optimize self-confidence in children, strengthen family ties, learn to identify problems such as bullying and reduce the stress of parents and children. You can, however, opt to enroll your kid into an onlineschool. Also, and in addition to providing various tools for improving the relationship between parents and children, this has a noble cause: save funds to support not only normal kids’ education but also children with some health issues like psychological, motor, etc.
However, how can we improve communication with our children? It is explained in five simple points:
Five Simple Points
- Never betray the trust of the other, by revealing their flaws.
- Always adhere to the truth. In a family when there are secrets and lies one loses confidence in their parents and at the same time in oneself. Basic trust in life is lost, which is essential for the achievement of the most elementary objectives.
- Explain briefly what happened to you: yes you are in a bad mood, and you do not feel like talking at least tell the person you are with: “I’m in a bad mood, and then we talk.” Because if you do not say anything with your words and if you say everything with your language you can confuse and make the other feel bad. Say what you feel and what you think. In doing so, you stop hurting the other,and you approach him
- Do not make false expectations, or give them to others. Make sure you aim to understand the other’s speech well and also verify that the other understands exactly what you said. Verify that your message has been clear and that the other has understood it.
- Ask for forgiveness and repair the damage if you missed your word: it is the only way to recover the trust that the other can lose in you.
This is only one way if you want to acquire more information to help you in your family, especially with your children. In an interview with an officer in charge of public relations explains that ‘In this space, you can have elements to enjoy your children more, identify their problems, have fun together, gain trust and respect between them.’